This is what it looked like in the beginning. AFTER I
found all the pieces and started putting it
and I went through all the stuff on the curb in the dark.
We actually had to dig and find each piece to each drawer.
Like I said...Had to fight a few raccoons.
So the next day in the light I started re piecing the desk back together again...(hence HUMPTY DUMPTY)
You can see...It was quite a bit of work, but oh so worth it.
See this chair...got that too...it goes with the desk..It was SCARY!!!
Here it is..all back together...and getting sanded before the paint.
I got this great Blue Oops paint. It was $2.....So far...I have only spent 2 bucks and lots of sweat...:)
When it was painted I finished the top with a deep dark stain and then recovered the chair in a great
One of the other things I had to do..soak the handles in Ammonia and scrub and sand them
back to their original look.
Here it is...All finished... WHEW!!
That was a JOB,
but guess what...Before I could even post this...IT SOLD...
I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!