Good Morning my Beauties. Sorry I left you hanging this week, but as you can
imagine this is our busy season. People pretty much bought out my booth last week, so I have spent the last week playing "catch up"...I am NOT complaining...Its a great problem to have; but
it means I have not had a ton of time to do posts.
This was one of the projects I did manage to get done last week.
I finally got to get some pictures before it was RUSHED off to the booth.
I had bought this dresser at goodwill. It had 4 of the original Glass threaded knobs in it.
Pretty expensive to replace for what people will pay here for furniture. So I had decided at this point I was going to have to fill those GIANT threaded holes.
Also as you can see here....I had to replace a foot that was missing off the back.
I believe this piece was made by "Sellers" furniture but not sure.
I sanded the top of this dresser since there was pretty much nothing left of a finish anyway.
I stained it a nice dark walnut.
For the base I mixed up a custom Green using 3 different CECE Caldwell's paints.
Here she is in all her glory.