I am so excited that I finally figured out this whole freezer paper transfer method. I found this table just in time to try it out..."squeeeeeeaalllll" !!!!!
You can see the table was cute with its iron legs but the top was scratched and the finish was coming off. So I got to sanding. I didn't have to sand too much...I just wanted to take the top layer of lacquer off.
Once I did that, I re stained the top and let it dry.
Then I got to printing out my skeleton keys from the GRAPHICS FAIRY. I LOVE her stuff. You can see the previous posts for the freezer paper transfers. I will be doing more this week that will show a few more of the steps. I love how the keys look on the table...They look like they have been there for ever and some of them are worn or lighter or distressed.
I couldn't be happier with how this table came out. Once all the ink had dried I used a spray urethane to seal the table. I couldn't be happier with how this came out. I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL day.